Hibernian 2, Celtic 1: Lee Congerton must start earning his wage because this Celtic squad needs some help

Petites brèves inclassables que vous voulez partager avec nous sur le sport, la politique, la TV, le cinéma, la culture, la popotte, les restos, les sorties… voir même de l’humour !

Modérateur : graffa

Répondre
chanoudom

Hibernian 2, Celtic 1: Lee Congerton must start earning his wage because this Celtic squad needs some help

Message par chanoudom » lun. 17 déc. 2018 01:07

he man in charge of discovering hidden gems for Celtic needs to start earning his money because Brendan Rodgers’s squad needs help. If he can’t do that then a second question would be asked.

Why is he at the club?
Because right now there is a chance, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป when there should not be even the remotest, chance that the biggest, richest and best team in Scotland – most people think - won’t win the league if two, probably three, first-team players are not signed in the next transfer window.Personally, I still think Celtic will make it eight in a row. And most likely by a fair margin for reasons so obvious it’s not worth noting them.They could even win the Scottish Cup and a third treble. You wouldn’t bet the family fortune on that not happening, let’s put it that way. Plus, today the supporters will start to plan their next away trip in Europe when the last 32 of the Europa League draw takes place.

It’s not doom and gloom, far from it, but Celtic are nowhere close to where they should be.The reason so many players looked tired, and understandably so given the hectic schedule, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป is that the squad may be large in terms of numbers but it’s lacking in depth. There are first-team players not good enough to play for Celtic. That we are even talking about the possibility of someone else winning the title in this era of utter Celtic domination is a shocking state of affairs for everyone at Celtic Park. Congerton better come up something. Sunderland fans couldn’t believe a man they claim was mainly responsible for filling the squad with hugely expensive flops, which took their club from the Premier League to League One in successive seasons, was given such a big job.

Hibernian were brilliant here. That has to be said. They thoroughly deserved to win. Craig Gordon was faultless, James Forrest showed up as he always does, while Lewis Morgan at least came close to a goal when he got on at 2-0. Hibs keeper Ofir Marciano did not have to make a save worthy of the name. แทง บอล ส เต็ ป I do not agree that Scott Brown’s legs are gone. But he and Olivier Ntcham can’t play in the same team. It worked for a while but these two are not compatible.But Brown should have been sent off for a shocking tackle on Vykintas Slivka.

chanoudom

Arsenal transfer news: Unai Emery receives £72m winger update from club chiefChelsea hoping to secure January agreement

Message par chanoudom » lun. 24 déc. 2018 05:58

Chelsea hoping to secure January agreement as Fulham plot transfer raid

CHELSEA bosses sbo128 will be hoping to tie down David Luiz to a new deal while shipping out-of-favour Gary Cahill on to Fulham. That is the prediction of Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth. Having been shunned by Antonio Conte last season, Luiz has found new life at Stamford Bridge under Maurizio Sarri, starting all but one Premier League game this term. And speaking on the latest episode of the Transfer Talk podcast, Sheth revealed he expects Luiz to stay in west London, while he admits he can see a move away for Cahill, Cesc Fabregas or Olivier Giroud.

“With regard to who they would potentially release in January, I can't see a situation where they'd allow David Luiz to go,” Sheth said. “Sarri has been picking him every single week and I just can't see how they would release someone like David Luiz. “The others? You could say there's a possibility but how much money would the likes of Cahill, Fabregas and Giroud generate given they are all above 30? “Add to that, we know about the policy about the club at Chelsea not offering more than one-year contracts to those players who are over 30. sbo128 “As far as Luiz is concerned, he's hopeful the club can reach an agreement to stay beyond this season but again that policy of only offering one-year contracts to players over 30 could prove to be a sticking point.

“He was asked to which he would accept a one-year extension - 'we're still talking, let's see, let's see what the future brings, I love this club, everyone knows that I want to stay'. “Sarri has already said aside of Luiz, he wants Fabregas to stay but he admits this will be very, very difficult to keep both of them at the club. “Luiz, I would say if I was to put money on now which I'm not, I would say he would stay. sbo128 Fabregas isn't getting in the team, they've got a lot of midfielders in that area at the moment, and three or four are getting picked ahead of him. “Whether Fabregas would want to spend the rest of the season on the bench, I don't know. Fabregas is a possibility even though Sarri does want him to stay.”

Répondre